It’s time to sell my 2011 white Catrike 700. The 700 has been sold.
It is very clean and in great mechanical shape. It has some minor nicks and scratches on the frame. It has the upgraded seat cover with the extra pockets. It comes with the Catrike 700 Arkel frame bags.
I originally built it with with the smaller 349 (16″) Velocity Aeroheat front wheels and a 700 Velocity Aeroheat rear wheel. It also has a set of 406 (20″) front Power-On wheels. Also included is a set of fenders that have never been used. The front fenders are Greenspeed 349 fenders mounted on Catrike steering arm posts. The rear fender is a Planet Bike 700 fender.
The drive train has been upgraded to Sram 10-speed with TT-500 bar end shifters, 11-36 cassette and an X-9 rear derailleur. It has the side by side Terracycle idlers.
Description from front to back:
- Front derailleur – Shimano Tiagra 10-speed Tripple
- Crankset – Truvative Elita with new FSA chainrings (52-39-30)
- Front wheels
- 406 Power-On rims, 24-spoke with Schwalbe Durano tires
- 349 Velocity Aeroheat rims with very old Schwalbe Stelvios
- Front fenders – Greenspeed 349 with Catrike mounts
- Front brakes – Avid BB7 Discs
- Shifters – SRAM TT-500 10 speed bar ends
- Seat cover – new style seat cover with extra storage pockets
- 1 carbon fiber bottle cage mounted on boom
- 1 carbon fiber bottle cage mounted on frame below the seat
- Terracycle side by side idlers
- Rear wheel – 700 Velocity Aeroheat with Shimano 105 hub with a Stelvio Durano tire
- SRAM 11-36 rear cassette
Sold! Thanks, Dan.
Here are some pictures of the 700 with fenders mounted:
Here are some pictures of the scratches.