I’m selling my brother’s Catrike 700. This 2008 700 is in very good shape overall with only minor scratches and wear. Both derailleurs were replaced within the last year. I just went through this trike, cleaned it thoroughly, adjusted the shifting and brakes, washed the seat and head rest cover. It is set up as follows:
– Truvative triple crankset 165mm crank arms
– Microshift front derailleur
– SRAM nickel plated chain
– Avid BB7 disc brakes with Avid brake levers
– Terracycle power side idler. Catrike stock chain tube return setup.
– Stock Catrike 349 front wheels with Schwalbe Kojak tires
– Velocity 32 spoke Dyad rear wheel with Schwalbe 700-23 Durano tire.
– Velocity hub with SRAM 9 speed 11-32 cassette
– Shimano Deore LX long cage rear derailleur
– Shimano 9 speed bar end shifters (in perfect condition)
– Catrike frame bags
– Cateye Vectra wireless computer
It will be disassembled and shipped in a Catrike shipping box. I believe the rear wheel will have to be shipped in a separate box.