‘m selling this pearl white Optima Baron for my old buddy, Greg. The Baron has been sold. Greg is the second owner. He bought it from jverheul (BROL alias). By comparing it to my 2009 Baron, it appears to be a 2009 or later frame. It has the gussets around the steering tube.
Price: $1300 + shipping
(Note: any shipping charges over $150 will be covered by the seller)
Here are the details:
- Shimano Dura Ace triple crankset
- New KMC gold pierced 9 speed chain
- Shimano Ultegra front triple derailleur
- carbon fiber aero 406 front wheel
- Novatec front hub
- aluminum rear 559 rim with carbon fiber aero profile attached
- DT Swiss rear hub
- Avid BB7 front disc brake
- tweener bars (look to be Bacchetta) with Terracycle Glideflex stem
- B&M long stem mirror
- 9 speed shimano bar end shifters
- Avid Speed Dial Ultimate brake levers
- carbon fiber seat with 2 seat pads – Airxxxwolff zotefoam seat pad and a thick foam seat pad
- Stock optima chain idlers
- rear rim brake
- Shimano 11-36 9 speed cluster
- Shimano Deore XT long cage rear derailleur
When preparing this bike for sale, I noticed that there is a cracked area in the carbon fiber profile on the rear wheel. The rim is an all aluminum rim. The carbon fiber profile is glued on to the rim. It is not a structural part of the wheel.
If you’re interested, leave a comment here.